By: Vandy Stubbs
- 5-6 Squirrels quartered
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 3 32oz cartons of chicken broth
- 1 16oz can of biscuits
- Garlic powder
- Dust the squirrels in seasoned flour (salt, pepper, garlic powder).
- Sauté the squirrel until browned and remove.
- Add diced onion and celery and sauté until translucent.
- Deglaze the pot with chicken stock and add the squirrels back to the pot and season with salt, pepper and thyme. Add enough stock to the pot to almost cover the squirrel.
- Pressure cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Roll biscuits out as flat as possible and cut them into 1 inch pieces.
- Once the pressure cooking is done remove the squirrels and pull the meat off the bones.
- Add remaining stock and bring pot back to a boil.
- Add biscuit dumplings and meat and simmer until the dumplings are cooked through.