By: Vandy Stubbs
- 3-5 Yukon Gold Potatoes; ¼” Diced
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion; Diced
- 2 Jalapeños; Diced & Deseeded
- 1 lb of Gamekeeper Butchery Wild Boar Chorizo
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Roma Tomatos; Diced
- 2 Avocados; Diced
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro; Diced
- Queso Fresco Cheese
- Tortillas; Toasted
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Begin by heating a cast iron skillet to medium high heat and adding in your wild boar chorizo.
- Once the wild boar chorizo begins to brown, add in your potatoes.
- Once the potatoes have softened add in your onions and jalapeños and cook them until they have softened.
- Remove your meat, potato, and vegetable mixture into a separate bowl and then cook your scrambled eggs in the same pan. (Add butter to pan if more oil is needed).
- Once the eggs are 3/4ths the way cooked through, add your chorizo mixture back in the pan and mix the blend around until the eggs are fully cooked through.
- Take a tortilla and fill it with your chorizo and egg mixture and then garnish your tacos with tomatoes, avocados, cilantro, and queso fresco. Finish your tacos off with a few dashes of hot sauce and enjoy!