By: Heath Wood
- 1 cup softened salted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb Package of Gamekeeper Butchery Wild Boar Bacon
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat Traeger Grills Iron Wood 885 with Traeger Pecan Flavored Pellets to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream together – butter, brown and white sugar, eggs; vanilla.
- In a medium bowl – Mix all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips).
- Mix the dry mixture into the wet ingredient bowl — until completely combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Brush maple syrup over bacon slices followed by sprinkling slices with brown sugar.
- Place bacon slices in preheated Traeger (350 degrees) on a perforated cookie sheet.
- Cook until bacon is crispy.
Wild Boar Bacon & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chop cooked bacon into small pieces.
- Add to cookie dough – mixing until well combined.
- Scoop cookie dough mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Place cookies onto Traeger for 11-13 minutes until cookies are done.