By: Malcom Reed
- 1lb Gamekeeper Butchery Wild Boar Chorizo
- 1lb American Processed Cheese; White
- 1 small can Diced Green Chilies
- 1 small can Diced Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh Pico de Gallo
- Brown chorizo in an iron skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain and reserve.
- Grate or chunk cheese, add to the cast iron skillet along with green chilies, diced jalapeño, milk, and seasonings. Place on the smoker or in the oven at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Stir the cheese mixture and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until everything is incorporated.
- Remove from the smoker and add the browned chorizo to the center of the iron skillet.5.Garnish with fresh pics de gallo and serve with tortilla chips.