By: Malcom Reed
- 1lb Gamekeeper Butchery Venison Burger Patties (about 1/3lb each)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4oz Blue Cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs TX Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- Hamburger Buns
- Lettuce, Tomato Slices, & Dill Pickle
- In a small bowl add mayo, blue cheese, hot sauce, and TX rub. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Prepare charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling (hot and cool side).
- Drizzle Worcestershire on each side of the burgers and season with AP Seasoning.
- Grill the burgers over the direct side first for 1 1/2 minutes each side then mover to the cool zone to finish cooking. Remove the burgers from the grill when internal temperature reaches 160°F internal and rest for 3-5 minutes before assembling the burger.
- To build the burger first toast the buns either on the grill or in the oven, spread mayo on the bottom bun, layer on dill pickle, lettuce, and tomato. Top with the burger and add the blue cheese sauce over the top. Place the bun on top and serve.