By: Malcom Reed
- 2 racks of Gamekeeper Butchery Wild Boar St. Louis-Style Spare Ribs
- 1/4 cup Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 1 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- Prepare smoker for indirect cooking at 275F.
- Apply mustard to both sides of ribs and season with AP Seasoning and The BBQ Rub.
- Place ribs on smoker and cook for 2 hours.
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil – add a drizzle of honey on each side and 2oz of apple juice to each wrap.
- Place ribs back on the pit meat side down for 45 min to 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from rack and brush each side with The BBQ Sauce. Return to the smoker and glaze the ribs for 15-20 min.
- Rest the ribs for 10 min then cut into 2 bone sections. Brush each portion with additional sauce and serve.