By: Sam Kohler
Serving Size: 4
- 4 Gamekeeper Butchery 1/2 lb Bison Patties
- 16 oz Beef Bone Broth
- 1 Sweet Onion; Thinly Sliced
- 8 Slices of Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Stick of Salted Butter
- 1 Loaf of Brioche Bread; Sliced
- Begin by heating two separate pans. Heat one pan to medium heat and the other pan to medium-low heat.
- Add ~4 oz of beef bone broth to the medium heat pan and let the broth come to a low rolling boil.
- Next, add 1/4 of your sliced onions into the pan and then add 1 burger patty to the pan. Let the burger cook for 4-5 minutes a side before flipping.
- While your burger is cooking, take your medium-low heated pan and butter the pan.
- Add two brioche bread slices to the pan and let them turn golden brown on one side before flipping them over.
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese to both toasted sides of the brioche and then place the bison burger and onions onto one of the brioche slices.
- Flip the other slice on top of the burger once the bottom of the slice is golden brown and then remove the burger and enjoy!