By: Sam Kohler
- 3 x 1 lb Packs of Gamekeeper Butchery Bison Stew Meat
- 8 Pepperoncini Peppers; Whole
- 1 Cup of Beef Bone Broth
- 1 Packet of Ranch Dip Seasoning
- 1 Packet of Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1/2 Packet of Onion Gravy Mix (Optional)
- 1 Loaf of Italian Bread
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic; Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Stick of Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Begin by setting your Instant Pot to Sauté mode and dusting salt and pepper onto your bison stew meat chunks evenly.
- Add your olive oil to the instant pot and then brown your stew meat in the Instant Pot. Make sure that all your stew meat chunks get a good brown crust on them.
- Once the meat is browned, add your pepperoncini peppers, bone broth, ranch dip, au jus gravy, and onion gravy to the pot and give them a quick stir. Once all the ingredients are in the pot, set the Instant Pot to pressure cooking mode and on high temperature. Set the timer to 1 hour and 30 minutes and then let the meat cook.
- At this time, set your oven to Broil mode on low heat and take a sauce pan and set it to medium heat on the stove top.
- Add your butter to the pan and once it begins to bubble, add your garlic and let it cook until the garlic turns golden brown.
- Remove the garlic butter from the heat and then take a bread knife and slice the French bread loaf in half horizontally.
- Spread the garlic butter generously over both sides of the loaf and set it in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, remove the bread from the oven and when the Mississippi roast is done add some generous helpings of roast onto the bread and enjoy!