By: Sam Kohler
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon
- 2 Tbsp. Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tin of Anchovies
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Tbsp. Capers
Steak & Salad
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce; Halved
- Parmesan Cheese; Shaved
- 2 Gamekeeper Butchery Venison Medallions
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- This is a real simple recipe; begin by adding your anchovies, Dijon, garlic, capers, egg yolk, and Worcestershire sauce into a blender or food processor and blend the ingredients into a paste. I made mine not as fine in order to add some texture to my sauce, but that decision is up to you.
- Next, as the blender is running slowly pour in your olive oil until the consistency you desire is reached.
- Next, take your steak and salt and pepper both sides and then cook it in a pan or grill until the desired doneness is reached.
- Finally, take your romaine lettuce half and place it on a plate and drizzle your sauce on top and finish it with some shaved or shredded Parmesan. Plate your steak on top of the salad or to the side and enjoy!