By: Heath Wood
- 1 package of GameKeeper Butchery Ground Elk
- 1 block of Velveeta Cheese
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 1 can of Rotel Roasted Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 2 teaspoons of Meat Church Holy Voodoo Rub
Cook & Prepare
- In a cast-iron skillet, cook ground elk until brown.
- After the elk is cooked, add Velveeta cheese cubed into small pieces to help melt faster.
- Add milk, Rotel, and Holy Voodoo Rub
- Place skillet onto Traeger Grill at 300 degrees.
- Cook until all the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- When the cheese has melted, remove it from the grill and serve it over tortilla chips or as a dipping sauce.