- 1 Pack of GameKeeper Butchery Wild Boar Bacon, Sliced
- 1 Dozen Wild or Domestic Figs
- 1 Roll of Creamy Goat Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil or Butter
- 1 Bottle of Honey
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Basil
- First, begin by taking the bacon slices and cutting them in half.
- Take a tablespoon full of goat cheese and smear it on and the exterior of one side of the fig.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around the fig and then secure the bacon with a tooth pick; repeat this process until all figs are wrapped in bacon.
- Take a skillet and heat the pan to medium-high heat and then add oil or butter to the pan.
- Place the bacon wrapped figs into the pan and cook them until the bacon is crispy and the fig becomes soft.
- Once the poppers are done, remove the pan from the heat and drizzle honey on and around the fresh figs, then take some leaves of fresh basil and sprinkle them around and on the poppers as a garnish.
- Finally, take a bite of your freshly cooked fig poppers and enjoy!