- 1 Can of Canned Venison
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Shallot, Thinly Sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 package of Lo Mein Noodles
- Chopped Green Onion
- Chili Crisps
- Sesame Seeds
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and add sesame oil to the pan.
- Add garlic and let cook for 1-2 minutes before adding onions and shallots.
- Once the onions and shallots begin to sweat add the ginger and red pepper flakes for 1-2 minutes.
- Add beef broth to the vegetables and set the heat to medium-low and let the onions, shallots, and ginger absorb the broth and caramelize.
- Once the vegetables become caramelized and broth reduces by half, add the hoisin and soy sauce.
- Take the canned venison and drain the liquid. Then rough chop it and add to sauce.
- Boil the Lo Mein noodles until al dente and mix them with the sauce and enjoy with garnishes.