Breakfast is important—especially for a successful hunt. Here’s an easy-to-make breakfast recipe that you can whip together using wild game.
The BBQ Ninja has been smoking and grilling wild game for 25 years. From wild boar recipes to braised rabbit, he’s got recipes for every (legal) wild animal you may have.
Follow along and look for more recipes that feature The BBQ Ninja.
HUNTING CAMP CASSEROLE
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 pack of Duck and Bacon sausage
- 1 pack of Wild Boar 3 Chilies sausage
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet onion
- ½ cup of chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup of chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 whole jalapeños seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp of Killer Hogs King Craw Rub
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat Royal Oak charcoal up in the grill/smoker.
2. Place oil, onion, bell peppers, jalapeños and sausage in an iron skillet and cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are soft
3. Beat eggs and add to the skillet mixture. Put back on the smoker at 350 and cook until the eggs are bubbling in the middle add the cheese and melt.